What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide that helps you and your loved ones survive the weapon of indignation and the aftermath of the invasion
- Showing you how to assemble a simple device that will shield your electronics from the EMP
- Showing you how to turn your home into an atomic shelter using common and cheap items
- Showing you how to create survival gear for chemical attacks using household items
- Showing you how to prevent your food and medicine from spoiling with no power
- Showing you the different types of chemical weapons and how to identify them
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Survive The End Days scores 84.43/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://survivetheenddays.com/tl/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: survivetheenddays.com you’ll also be taken through to survivetheenddays.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)